The updated USAG-NJ Club Directory is now available.
Right column under USAG-NJ Information, select Club Directory
Club Owners – Please check your listing and submit any corrections.
Right column under USAG-NJ Forms, select Club Directory Update, complete and submit or email corrections directly to the Webmaster at email@example.com.
Webmaster is updating the site.
Anticipate that only the general appearance will change, content will remain the same.
USAG-NJ Micro Congress this Sat/Sun, Sept 13/14.
Loads of training, meetings, testing, etc. both Saturday & Sunday.
Myofascial Energetic Length Technique – Don’t know what that is, come to Micro Congress!
Check Out the Schedule – Download the Flyer – Sign Up
Contact Terry Veit-Harmening Today
National Gymnastics Day is right around the corner! Help spread the word about our 16th annual National Gymnastics Day taking place September 20, 2014. Get involved with your community while celebrating our great sport!
Visit our brand new page for National Gymnastics Day and encourage clubs to share their plans for National Gymnastics Day (via social media), find out about partnering with Right to Play, and view our National Gymnastics Day Webinar to learn more about this event!
Get more children into the gyms while enjoying physical activity through this wonderful sport!
Director of Program Administration
Congrats to New Jersey’s Jazmyn “Jazzy” Foberg/MG Elite.
Jazzy is the 2014 P&G National Gymnastics Championships Jr National All Around & Uneven Bar National Champion and has been named to the USA Jr National Team.
Several new NJ Invitional Meets have been added to the Meet/Events Schedules.
USAG Judging Exam scheduled for SeptemberDate: September 13, 2014Location: Bishop Ahr High School, 1 Tingley Lane, Edison NJ 08820Time: 11:00AM Note: Time may be adjusted if necessary to accommodate the number of registrants.How to register:
- Go to www.usagym.org ; Do this before August 30.
- Click on Women –> Judges –> Judging accreditation/Master Testing Schedule
- Read carefully all information before proceeding to the Master Testing Schedule
- Find the NJ Sept 13 test date and sign up for each level you want to take and for which you are eligible
- Be kind enough to let Test Administrator Ellen Kovac know that you have registered, and ask any questions you may have, by emailing her at firstname.lastname@example.org. She will contact you a few days before the exam to confirm details.
- Study — Memorize all rules and deductions — practice judge on videos if taking an optional levelPlease share this information with any potential judges you may know!