IES rules for Level 9 and 10 States
If an athlete competes as an all-arounder, and then decides to become an IES, it will be allowed if done prior to the State qualifying date. Should a gymnasts injure herself where she can not do all four events prior to the State Meet a notification to the SACC with an explanation must be submitted for approval.
- I.E.S. qualifying scores to States : 8.9
- Qualification to Level 9 and 10 Regionals as an IES is 9.0 at the State Meet.
- Petition to Level 9 and 10 regionals as an IES is a 9.2 – All paperwork must be included.
- May change declaration to All Around (AA) during the season, if done prior to the individual’s
State qualifying date. If moving back to All Around status a gymnast must qualify by regular All Around
- IES may not qualify to the Eastern National or the JO Nationals.